Monday, October 11, 2010

Siblings

FYI,I'm the only child in my family. Many people said that they wish to be like me but I wish I have many siblings like them. Most of them think that becoming the only child can get whatever they want but it'll be very boring to be alone. I hope to have elder brothers and sisters so that they can help me in my homework and share they experiences with me. Although parents love the younger ones more, yet I still hope to have younger brothers and sisters too. Then I can play with them and enjoy the joyous moment with the younger ones. Although I don't have any siblings but I do have many great cousins! I love all my cousins!! They're just the same as my siblings and part of my family. Even though they live far away from me but when I meet them I'll be the most happy one. Maybe my face expressions doesn't show it but I love the time when we're together.

Here are two pictures of my younger cousins.



Although I don't have any siblings but I have some God brothers and sisters.
They treat my just like their real sister. Maybe we're different in religion but I love them very much.
Especially my onican (brother)!! You'll always be my no.1 onican ever!

Here's a pic of me and onican.


So all of you with siblings,do appreciate the time when you all are together. If you're the elder ones,don't bully your younger siblings. Love them more!! :)
I am sorry,best friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment