Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Freedom.


As you know I am the only child in my family. So my parents were like over protecting me. They won't simply let me hang out with my friends. Even now, after exam, they don't let me go out celebrate with my friends. What's wrong having a dinner with friends? What's so big matter going out exercising with friends? We're not doing anything bad like smoking,taking drugs,riding motorcycle without licence or doing anything that we're not suppose to do. Mum, I need a break!! I know you did all this just to protect me. And you said you love me? All this was for my own good? Now, I officially announce, I am not happy at all. I was like bird that can't fly freely in the sky. Although I kept quiet when you said I cannot go out with my friends but it doesn't mean that I agree with everything you said. I just don't want to argue with you, mum. Do you know how I felt when I know my friends were hanging out? I am so upset and I was thinking why? Why their mums would allow them to hang out while you can't? Their mums love them too, just like how you love me. But why?? I do need some space where I can release my tension and tell all my sorrows with somebody I am more comfortable with such as friends. Mum, do you what I am doing in my room after exam? Do you really know what I really need? I am telling you now, I cried in the room, do you know? I need some freedom, will you give me? I thank God that He had given a mother and I also pray that God will whisper in your ears about my feeling. Even though I am typing now, I am crying. Whenever I think of all these, I felt so down but you never realise and never take an effort to ask why am I so down. Do you really care? Mum, you can't always be the right one. You should learn to listen to what your daughter really needs. Mum, will you give me my freedom just like letting the bird out of the cage? :(
I am sorry,best friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment