Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Biggest Mistake.

I once have a best friend,
but I didn't treasure and appreciate.
I ignored and forsaken,
but now I realised I'm wrong.
I hope it's not too late to know that..
this is the BIGGEST MISTAKE I've made.

I do REMEMBER the time when..
you said I'm your best friend,
we shared our secret and sorrows,
we cheered and encourage each other.
and I'll never forget all the days we spent together!

I ADMIT..
I'm afraid of rumours,
I'm the one ignored you twice,
I forsaken you alone in the darkness,
I stole the light from you.
But...have ever try to find out the reasons??
Maybe you don't want to know because it might hurt you again?
Or you think it's not important to you anymore?

I KNOW..
I don't deserve your forgiveness because it's all my fault.
I have no rights to ask for your trust again because I broke it earlier.
I don't deserve to have you back because I left you alone in the darkness.
I have no rights to blame anyone because I didn't appreciate the chances you gave.


Although I know you won't forgive me and yet I still believe that there will definitely be a miracle if I don't give up. I pray to God everyday that one day He'll soften your heart and lead you out from the darkness. You may say it's impossible but everything that are impossible will be possible in Him. It might be a long period for that day to come but I will be patient and never give up praying to God. God has a purpose for everything that happened. God will never give us hard tasks if we're not ready for it. When God thinks we're strong enough then it'll be the right time for us to go through hardships because God wants us to be stronger!


I know you might not..
want to hear anything from me,
want to see my presence,
want to hear anything about me,
want to see things that represent me,
but I just want you to know till now,deep down in my heart,you're still in there.

I know you know me well,
you even know me better than my loved ones.
I really hope that you'll forgive me.
Just like what you've said,let the past be the past.
I don't want to see you hurting yourself because that hurts me too!

I am sorry,best friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment