Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kindergarten Teacher

I was pretty free after PMR. S0 I went to my friend's mum's kindergarten and help the teachers there to teach the children dancing for their end year concert. I taught the 6 years old children. I taught them some easy and simple steps using the NOBODY song. On the first day, I was teaching the 6 years old children dancing while the 4 and 5 years old children were learning their dance in their classroom and some outside but when the school ends those 4 & 5 years old children started to sing I WANT NOBODY,NOBODY BUT YOU!! This proves that K-pop rocks rite? Yeah, K-pop rocks!!!
I was deeply attracted by this 4 years old boy. He was so so so cute!! And I can't stop myself from taking his pictures!
he IS cute rite???
Btw,he is a Malay boy. He looks like mix.

I like him so much!!!

HAHA! I asked him to show the peace sign.
So the whole week I went to kindergarten and teach dancing. When recess time, I'll go and sit beside this cute boy and eat together with him. I love talking to him. He speaks as though he is a adult. So cute! There are many conversations between us that are so funny but I kinda lazy type all. Sorry! ^-^ I love being a kindergarten teacher. Although children are very noisy but I think I am fierce enough to ask them to keep quiet. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment