Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ouch~!

*pain*
:'[
My tumb gt cut by sciss0r..
D sciss0r was dirty,s0 I g0 n wash it..
Thn accidently cut my tumb n bleeding away..
Luckily my fren t00k plaster f0r me..
Recess time,my tumb kena sum cream c0z I ate a piece 0f cake..s0 I rem0ve my plaster n wash my tumb wit water n I threw d plaster away..
I swept d fl00r in d class n I 4gt my b0ut my tumb thn I h0ld d br00m tightly till my tumb bleeding again..my fren g0 take plaster f0r me again..tis time she t00k 3 f0r me...XD Anyway,thx 4 da help ya ~
2nite n0 ttn n Fri n0 sch...yeah!
bt still h0lidays n0t g0in anywhr..c0usins c0ming back s00n..my h0use g0in t0 hav l0ts 0f n0ise..Hahaha~ My ttn is still g0in 0n during tis h0lidaya..Haiey.....wad t0 d0? Exam is ar0und d c0rner... -.- Thr's a meaningful qu0te bel0w here..read it n smile! =]

Smile, even if it's a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment