Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Arrgghh~~~!

Teacher came in my class in a sudden n called 0ut all the names tat r g0in t0 the librarian interview...I was like huh?n0w ah? XD
s0 v went 0ut n wait f0r 0ur turn...my heart was beating s0 fast...then I start praying t0 release my tensi0n...
Finally.....
The m0ment tat was been waiting....
*drums roll*
My turn...
I kn0cked the d00r b4 I went in the r00m...then I wish the teacher b4 I sit...she started t0 ask questi0ns tat I nvr think tat she's g0in t0 ask tat...she gav me 1 paper..on the paper gt 5 numbers..then she asked awk minat x nk jadi se0rang pengawas pusat sumber s0 I ch00se number 4-minat..bt m0st 0f my frenz ch00se number 5-sgt minat...h0pe it d0esn't effect much...then she sum0re asked can u stay back until 2pm,can u cum t0 sch 0n Sat,can u cum earlier if u hav duty on tat day I 0s0 gt t0ld her tat I've be a librarian in primary sch b4..I h0pe tat will increase my percentage of being a librarian...then the last questi0n is kenapa cikgu harus pilih awk sebagai pengawas pusat sumber and I answered tat questi0n wit full 0f c0nfidence...^^

2 comments:

  1. hey poh..all the best..im sure u will b chosen..coz u r enough 'layak' to b a librarian..so dont worry a lot..k??i will pray 4 ur success...god bless..

    ReplyDelete