Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thrilalila lah baba,thrilalila lah nyonya,lalalalala~~~

Tis is my electric project..with0ut battery~


With battery..gt light n music~
I t0t gt marks f0r tis individual pr0ject then after I finished all tis useless stuff..my teacher said "x de markah punya,asalkan korang pernah buat sudah~"
Then I was like "wadda!then my hard w0rk gain ntg!"
She sum0re said "yg x hantar,sy anggap dh hantar.yg x siap,sy anggap dh siap.yg x berfungsi,sy anggap dh berfungsi"
Wadda!! =.="
Dun care~
Thr's a gud news f0r me..I've been ch0sen f0r d librarian interview..31 0ut 0f 51 were ch0sen bt after d interview,teacher will oni ch00se 25 t0 bec0me librarian..s0 I h0pe I'm 1 0f d 25~
Anyway,tis 1 week h0liday was s0 b0ring~
Eat,sleep,bath,pc,sms,hw,f0li0 n ttn 0f c0z...
Bt thn my 14th b'day is near s00n..s0 let's c0unt d0wn 5 days t0gether..hehehe ;)

2 comments:

  1. x siap x hantar x berfungsi also give A?
    @@"

    just knew you have blog~
    linked you =)

    and good luck for you..to be chosen as a librarian ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. n0 A..n0 marks..oni experience~ >_<

    anyway,tq...^^

    ReplyDelete