Sunday, August 23, 2009

Saturday ROCK ! <33

my taught me h0w t0 make pizza..kinda easy actually~ h0h0h...=D

tis pizza is prepared by my mum..tis is h0w it l00ks like b4 g0in t0 bake..


tis one was prepared by me...^^




After b0th pizzas were baked.....



l00ks delici0us ryte ? *yummy*

mine t00 ryte???heheh~


@ nite..I went t0 WESLEY CHURH f0r praise & prayer wit my frenz...it was s0 fun! v sing n jump t0gether crazily~ XD the perf0rmances were FANTASTIC! espeacially THE CROSS..w0w!s0 nice when all 0f us gathered inside the cr0ss..feel s0 warm..juz like a big FAMILY!<33 V hav supper after tat..gt satays,cake,kuih,fish balls,sandwiches & drinks...juz tat all my frenz keep ejek me when tat guy is ar0und...-.- anyway,I still enj0yed meself vy much! ^^ 0f c0z I 0s0 didn't 4gt my duty t0 help onican rec0rd d 1 of d perf0rmance bt its vy blur~ g0men... Here's a pic 0f me & Eve bt kinda blur..ps ah~ Hehehe..

Btw, PR4!S3 and PR4Y3R ROCK!! Yeah~! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment