Sunday, October 4, 2009

Shopping!!! <3

Mom took me to Ipoh for shopping today.We have our breakfast there.We ate dim sum and it was so delicious.Then at 10 a.m. we went to Ipoh Parade and start shopping.I am very happy because I get to buy all the stuffs I want except for shoes.Mom bought 2 dresses,1 long sleeve shirt,2 short sleeve shirt,2 pairs of earrings,1 key chain,some snacks and also some hair accessories for me.My mom get to buy a pair of shoes and many of her stuffs.We didn't realised that it was lunch time till we pass by a restaurant so we just went in,sit down and ordered.This restaurant has few branches in Ipoh.


Anyway,it's not sushi.


Each person owns a bowl of soup which cost RM1.00 each.


There were many choices for us but we decided to choose seafood set


and a plate of sliced lamb.


It's s0 delidious.Mom and me hope tat this restaurant will open 1 in Sitiawan.

After lunch,we continue shopping somemore.Then we have ice kacang and kelabu(Thai dessert) for tea time.We went back at 4.15pm.

Anyone noticed the differences between today's post and all the previous post?No?Alright,let me tell you guys.The diffences is today I didn'y use any short forms.Sweat?Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment