Monday, July 27, 2009

Hari Kecergasan 2009

I supp0se t0 wear my pj cl0thes fr0m h0me t0 sch tis m0rning bt I w0re my unif0rm thn when having breakfast suddenly remember tat s0 I quickly g0 change my cl0thes...XD

When I reached sch,still raining~

Instead 0f having senam r0bik in d field..teacher said v'll hav it in d hall...

s0 three 0f d classes hav t0 take the chairs n tables out after tat all students hav t0 queue up in d hall..

Then..........

d principle said..........

"alrite,v'll hav our senam r0bik in d field...n0w all pls m0ve f0ward t0 d field"

I was like "WT*?! V all bersusah payah t00k all chairs n tables 0ut thn she say n0nid t0 use d hall dy~ >.

then v terpaksa patuh pada arahan l0h~

after d senam r0bik..v hav t0 j0g fr0m sch t0 BeiKingRestaurant thn bac t0 sch again..

0n d half way bac...I'm s0 exhausted...feeling dizzy t00~

d t0p 20 hu reach d sch 1st will gt present...

I've tried my bez bt still didn't gt~

Guess wad's d present?

Its.....

....

...

TOWEL!

XD

Swt?

Even teachers 0s0 gt tat t00...

Thn my frenz n I felt like v gt ntg juz damn tired~~~ -.-

Suddenly teacher said all 0f us will be given a packet 0f nasi lemak..

s0......0k la~ @ least still gt smtg ryte... Hahaha

Bt I didn't finish d nasi lemak 0s0 c0z n0t nice de n vy spicy~ Hehehe

After d activity 0ver...v hav t0 arrange all d chairs n table again~

Thn study like usual..

In c0nclusi0n,2day is a TIRED day.

Btw,I p0nteng t0nite eng ttn class...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment